Mary-Kate Olsen's Boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy: 5 Things You Don't Know
Mary-Kate Olsen has a new man in her life -- Olivier Sarkozy!
As Us Weekly reported Wednesday, the 25-year-old actress has started a new relationships with Sarkozy, 42. "It's true, they're dating, and she's definitely interested in him," a source told Us. And their age difference doesn't bother her!
"MK is constantly complaining about boys not being mature enough for her," the source explains. "She got the kids out of her system. Now being a businesswoman dominates her time, and she is rarely impressed with guys."
Who is this Frenchman that stole Olsen's heart? Us uncovers five facts you may not know about Sarkozy.
1. He's the half-brother of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Olivier's father, Pal Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa, had three children with Andree Mallah -- including Nicolas -- before they divorced and he married Olivier's mother Christine de Ganay. The half-brothers would spend time together in the summer.
2. Olivier has two children with his ex-wife, Charlotte Bernard. Nicolas Sarkozy conducted their wedding ceremony in the 1997.
3. Olivier currently works as the Managing Director of the Carlyle Group's Global Financial Services Group based in New York.
4. His last high-profile relationship was with actress Stella Schnabel -- daughter of artist Julian Schnabel -- whom he split with in March.
5. Olivier goes by Oliver and doesn't have a French accent.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Mary-Kate Olsen's Boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy: 5 Things You Don't Know
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite