Miranda Kerr: "I Feel Like a Milk Maid" Breastfeeding
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: ©Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
Model turned milk maid!
Miranda Kerr was back on the runway in a swimsuit just seven months after giving birth to her son Flynn, but the model mom admits balancing work and motherhood isn't always easy.
"I am breastfeeding and pumping," the 28-year-old Australian native told Sydney's Herald Sun. "When I am at work, I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it."
Kerr gave birth to Flynn -- who weighed in at 9-pounds, 12 ounces -- in January. He's the first child for the Victoria's Secret model and hubby Orlando Bloom. The secret behind her quick weight loss? Breastfeeding. "He's a hungry little boy," she told Us Weekly in April.
Kerr admitted she "didn't realize how challenging it is being a mother and working," but said her main focus is being a mom to Flynn, 7 months, and wife to Bloom, 34. "My priority is to be with [Flynn]," she told Sydney's Herald Sun. "So I am very selective with [the jobs] I do."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »