Miranda Kerr: "I Feel Like a Milk Maid" Breastfeeding
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: ©Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
Model turned milk maid!
Miranda Kerr was back on the runway in a swimsuit just seven months after giving birth to her son Flynn, but the model mom admits balancing work and motherhood isn't always easy.
"I am breastfeeding and pumping," the 28-year-old Australian native told Sydney's Herald Sun. "When I am at work, I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it."
Kerr gave birth to Flynn -- who weighed in at 9-pounds, 12 ounces -- in January. He's the first child for the Victoria's Secret model and hubby Orlando Bloom. The secret behind her quick weight loss? Breastfeeding. "He's a hungry little boy," she told Us Weekly in April.
Kerr admitted she "didn't realize how challenging it is being a mother and working," but said her main focus is being a mom to Flynn, 7 months, and wife to Bloom, 34. "My priority is to be with [Flynn]," she told Sydney's Herald Sun. "So I am very selective with [the jobs] I do."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »