Naomi Campbell, 42, spills 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly. She is a judge on Oxygen's The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 P.M.
1) I recently learned to scuba dive
2) I was discovered at the age of 14, walking home from school in my uniform.
3) I've appeared on the covers of more than 500 magazines.
4) My favorite singer is Prince.
5) I was born in London, but was back and forth between London, Rome, and Switzerland.
PHOTOS: Love Lives of Models
6) I sang backup vocals on Vanilla Ice's song, "Cool as Ice."
7) My charity, Fashion for Relief, has raised millions for victims of natural disasters and other causes.
8) I love Gummi bears.
9) In 1997, Nelson Mandela named me his "honorary granddaughter."
10) Some of my favorite designers are Azzedine Alaia, Zac Posen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs
11) I also love Topshop.
12) I studied ballet at London's Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
13) I was on The Cosby Show.
14) I love The Olympics.
15) There are two roses named for me in Holland.
16) I starred in Michael Jackson's video "In the Closet."
PHOTOS: Celebs on the Runway
17) I try to practice yoga regularly.
18) I own a ton of vintage clothing.
19) In 2007, I interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez for British GQ.
20) I've also interviewed Kate Moss, Lenny Kravitz, and Ronnie Wood.
21) I carry Jamaican hot sauce around with me.
PHOTOS: Naomi's Embarassing Wardrobe Malfunction
22) I have a perfume line. My new scent is called Naomi at Night.
23) I have an English bulldog named Winston.
24) My mom was a dancer.
25) She taught me how to walk the runway.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Naomi Campbell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.
From Ryan Phillippe to Sofia Vergara, see which stars had the most enviable beach bodies in 2014.
© 2014 Whalerock Industries