Naomi Campbell, perfume firm settle NYC lawsuits
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hurschmann/AP/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: BG/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: ecorazzi.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PAUL HURSCHMANN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Chopard/Promotional16 of 17
NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell has settled a New York court dispute with a perfume company that said she unfairly squeezed her longtime agent and others out of profits from her fragrance line. The supermodel, meanwhile, said she wasn't given full information before signing a deal with them.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies Over 40
Court records show the dueling suits between Moodform Mission and Campbell were closed Thursday. Moodform Mission's lawyer, Daniel Bright, said Friday his clients are happy with the settlement. He wouldn't disclose details.
RELATED: Stars in the Water
Campbell's lawyer didn't immediately return a call.
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
Campbell modeling agent Carole White and a cosmetics company formed Moodform Mission. The partnership said Campbell violated a 1998 contract by inking a new fragrance-licensing agreement in 2008.
Campbell said she didn't know for years that White had a stake in the perfume partnership.
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »