Naomi Campbell, perfume firm settle NYC lawsuits
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hurschmann/AP/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: BG/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: ecorazzi.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PAUL HURSCHMANN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Chopard/Promotional16 of 17
NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell has settled a New York court dispute with a perfume company that said she unfairly squeezed her longtime agent and others out of profits from her fragrance line. The supermodel, meanwhile, said she wasn't given full information before signing a deal with them.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies Over 40
Court records show the dueling suits between Moodform Mission and Campbell were closed Thursday. Moodform Mission's lawyer, Daniel Bright, said Friday his clients are happy with the settlement. He wouldn't disclose details.
RELATED: Stars in the Water
Campbell's lawyer didn't immediately return a call.
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
Campbell modeling agent Carole White and a cosmetics company formed Moodform Mission. The partnership said Campbell violated a 1998 contract by inking a new fragrance-licensing agreement in 2008.
Campbell said she didn't know for years that White had a stake in the perfume partnership.
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Val Chmerkovskiy, Ian Somerhalder and more shirtless stars on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Jada Pinkett Smith and Stephen "tWitch" Boss dish on what their spouses really think of their steamy "Magic Mike XXL" roles.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and co-stars dish on the horrors of waxing and spray tanning for their roles in "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Get all the scoop on "The Bachelorette" on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTsecret return?
From Crowd Ignite