Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 21
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter2 of 21
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 21
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 21
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 21
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 21
- Photo: James Dupri/.9 of 21
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 21
- Photo: DM1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: KH1/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: AP1/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: MZ1/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN20 of 21
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »