CLEVELAND (AP) -- Cleveland prosecutors will not charge Matthew Fox on a complaint that the star of the former "Lost" television series punched a private bus driver last month.
RELATED: Celeb Outlaws
City spokeswoman Andrea Taylor says in a statement Friday the decision was made "after a thorough review of the facts."
Bus driver Heather Bormann of Cleveland had said Fox hit her early Aug. 28 after she blocked him from boarding a chartered party bus she was driving. She said Fox wanted a ride to his hotel and appeared intoxicated.
Bormann referred a call Friday to her lawyer, J. Norman Stark, who says the city's decision is a "miscarriage of justice." Bormann filed a civil lawsuit against Fox in Cuyahoga County this week.
An email seeking comment was sent to Fox's publicist.
- Sep. 20, 2016 Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce!