LONDON (AP) — Prince William's office says its lawyers will go to court in France on Monday in a bid to stop further publication in that country of topless photos of William's wife Kate.
St. James's Palace says lawyers will seek an injunction against Italian media group Mondadori, which publishes France's Closer and Italy's Chi gossip magazines.
The palace also will seek damages from the publisher.
RELATED: Topless photos draw royal scrutiny
Last week Closer published paparazzi snaps of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, sunbathing during a holiday in Provence. Chi says it will publish 26 pages of the images on Monday.
An Irish tabloid reproduced the Closer photos, but no British publication has run them.
William and Kate arrived in the Solomon Islands on Sunday on a tour of Singapore, Malaysia and the South Pacific.
- 17 hours ago Are Scott Eastwood and John Boyega having problems?