Palace: Lawyers seek injunction over topless pics
- Photo: Solar Pix/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Baker/Wonderwall3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Mark Baker/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Margaret Maxwell/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Eddie Mulholland/Rex/Rex USA16 of 17
LONDON (AP) — Prince William's office says its lawyers will go to court in France on Monday in a bid to stop further publication in that country of topless photos of William's wife Kate.
St. James's Palace says lawyers will seek an injunction against Italian media group Mondadori, which publishes France's Closer and Italy's Chi gossip magazines.
The palace also will seek damages from the publisher.
RELATED: Topless photos draw royal scrutiny
Last week Closer published paparazzi snaps of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, sunbathing during a holiday in Provence. Chi says it will publish 26 pages of the images on Monday.
An Irish tabloid reproduced the Closer photos, but no British publication has run them.
William and Kate arrived in the Solomon Islands on Sunday on a tour of Singapore, Malaysia and the South Pacific.
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Jennifer Garner dishes on the most important lesson she's teaching her kids with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOh, Henry!
From Crowd Ignite