Patrick Schwarzenegger Wants to Become an Actor Like His Dad
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Patrick Schwarzenegger has beauty and brains!
The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, who is currently a senior at Brentwood High School in Los Angeles, tells WWD he's planning to follow in his father's footsteps and become an actor.
"I've wanted to do some sort of acting stuff down the line, but modeling is a good way to get comfortable in front of the camera," says Patrick, who appears in a billboard for Hudson Jeans. "And I want to keep my business going. I'm always thinking of new ideas and trying to find ways to expand my career opportunities."
In addition to modeling, Patrick also has his own clothing line, Project 360, which helps raise money for various charities.
"My dad helps me a lot with my business side, and my mom and my grandparents [the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver] had a huge influence with the charitable component and the idea of giving back," Patrick says. "I've learned everything from them."
Though he's got his sights set on Hollywood, Patrick adds that he's also planning to further his education.
"I'm applying to USC, Georgetown, Stanford and Penn. One sister goes to USC and the other to Georgetown," he tells WWD. "If all my work is going well and I get into USC, that's probably what's realistic for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite