Miranda Kerr Poses Nude for Harper's Bazaar
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ryan Pierse/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JD/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BONG/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Bazaar/.12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: mirandakerrverified/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
They don't call them supermodels for nothing!
In the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, Miranda Kerr wears nothing but a pair of knee-high boots as she shows off her flawless figure in a stunning side-view photo taken by famed photographer Terry Richardson.
The Victoria's Secret catwalker, 29, is the mother of Flynn, her 18-month-old son with her husband, Orlando Bloom.
"Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness," the Australian beauty tells Harper's Bazaar.
She adds, without further explanation, "So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner."
As for that totally enviable figure? The yoga enthusiast says she has "a real appreciation and passion for good health and organic living. I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80 percent good, 20 percent indulgent, and that works for me and my body personally."
But her daily regimen does have a few definite staples. "I drink warm water and lemon every morning, and I also drink lots of good-quality purified and, preferably, alkaline water throughout the day," Kerr explains. "My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was 12 years old, which I drink twice daily. I treat myself occasionally and don't have any guilt or conditions placed on it. Food is my friend and consistency is the key."
Kerr also explains that she follows the Dr. Peter D'Adamo blood-type diet, which instructs followers to eat according to their blood types. "It's an eating and living guideline that understands you as a biochemical individual ... and I find it really works for me. I eat vegetables, ocean-caught fish, and small amounts of organic free-range chicken."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite