Pippa Middleton Completes Grueling 50-Mile Duathalon
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/ABE/ZOB/ZDF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/ABE/ZOB/ZDF/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN15 of 16
Pippa Middleton is pounding the pavement yet again.
On Saturday, the 27-year-old Brit took part in the Highland Cross 2011, a 50 mile duathlon which takes place in the Scottish Highlands.
Arriving by helicopter, Duchess Catherine's little sister completed the 20-mile run and 30-mile bike ride as part of the Affric Brats team. Dressed in all black, the athletic beauty was all smiles by the time she approached the finish line.
Earlier this month, Middleton participated in the GE Blenheim Triathlon at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, England. (At one point, she collided with a topless mystery man!)
As a student at Marlborough and Edinburgh University, Middleton played hockey and tennis and, like her royal sister, continues to work out daily.
The recently single star -- several sources confirm in the new issue of Us Weekly that Middleton recently split with beau of one year Alex Loudon -- is also a Pilates devotee and enjoys skiing, swimming and jogging.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
RELATED ON US MAGAZINE
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »