Pippa Middleton Completes Grueling 50-Mile Duathalon
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Ikon Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/ABE/ZOB/ZDF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/ABE/ZOB/ZDF/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN15 of 16
Pippa Middleton is pounding the pavement yet again.
On Saturday, the 27-year-old Brit took part in the Highland Cross 2011, a 50 mile duathlon which takes place in the Scottish Highlands.
Arriving by helicopter, Duchess Catherine's little sister completed the 20-mile run and 30-mile bike ride as part of the Affric Brats team. Dressed in all black, the athletic beauty was all smiles by the time she approached the finish line.
Earlier this month, Middleton participated in the GE Blenheim Triathlon at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, England. (At one point, she collided with a topless mystery man!)
As a student at Marlborough and Edinburgh University, Middleton played hockey and tennis and, like her royal sister, continues to work out daily.
The recently single star -- several sources confirm in the new issue of Us Weekly that Middleton recently split with beau of one year Alex Loudon -- is also a Pilates devotee and enjoys skiing, swimming and jogging.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
RELATED ON US MAGAZINE
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite