Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
LONDON (AP) -- Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The younger sister to Prince William's wife, Duchess Kate, will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite