Pippa Middleton's Bridesmaid Dress Reproduced, on Sale for $277!
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beefeater/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: SBH/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN15 of 16
It was the dress that nearly stole the show at the wedding of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge back in April, and catapulted Pippa Middleton into the international spotlight. And now that famous figure-hugging ivory bridesmaid gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, which was custom-made for the maid-of-honor, can be yours. Well, sort of.
The British department store Debenhams has produced a knock-off version of the original design that will go on sale later this year for $277, according to the AFP. Middleton's cowl-neck gown with button-detail at the back reportedly cost over $32,000.
In addition to selling a replica of the bridesmaid dress, the store has also created a $162 version of the floor-length green dress by Alice Temperley that Middleton, 27, wore to the evening reception.
"Both men and women everywhere were instantly talking about Pippa, so naturally brides-to-be will want to emulate her classic look -- both for themselves or their bridesmaids," says Alain Mehada, chief personal shopper at the Debenhams branch on London's Oxford Street.
Royal fans who are dying to get the wedding dress copies can put their names on the "lady-in-waiting-list" by emailing email@example.com.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »