Duchess Kate offers update about Prince George
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: ASON BELL/CAMERA PRESS/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.4 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.5 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hard to believe Prince George is almost 4-months-old! While visiting the London headquarters of charity Only Connect with husband Prince William on Nov. 19, Duchess Kate gushed about how big their son is getting.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge showed off her slim post-baby body in a brown Orla Keily dress while visiting with young people in the charity's offices. Only Connect is an organization that works with prisoners, ex-offenders and young people in an effort to reduce crime.
During her two-hour visit, Kate chatted with ex-offender Aaron Russell-Andrews, 22, and his 20-month-old daughter, Teegan. Russell-Andrews gave the new mom a personalized onesie to give to Prince George. The adorable outfit was a size 3-6 months, and featured the Only Connect logo on the front. Kate was overheard telling Russell-Andrews that the onesie would be a good fit, and that George is growing up fast.
At one point in the exchange, Russell-Andrews' daughter apparently got a little jealous over the onesie. "Teegan tried to take back the babygro, she's very cheeky," he told Us Weekly of his little girl. Kate sympathized with him and said, "They're very demanding at this age."
During her tour of the charity, Kate also tasted cakes made by trainees from Switchback, a homelessness charity that aims for rehabilitation through catering. While noshing on small pieces of an iced ginger sponge and chocolate cake, the Duchess nodded her head in approval.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite