Prince Harry: Why I'm Still Single
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Pool/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: David Parker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Though women around the world would be more than happy to prove him wrong, Prince Harry says it's hard to find prospective partners willing to put up with the demands of his royal lifestyle.
In an interview with CBS News about his recent tour through the Caribbean and South America (during which he feted Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee), Harry said his life is a far cry from the fairy-tale people imagine it to be.
"The job that [being a royal] entails -- I mean, look at me. I'm 27 years old," Harry told CBS. "And not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."
Currently single, the busy prince's most recent serious relationship was with on-again off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy, although the pair split ways for good in 2009.
Harry said that even his brother Prince William, who has happily settled into married life with Duchess Kate, still questions his contentment with his position in the spotlight. Said the prince, "There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish we were completely normal."
Away from the crowds, at least, Harry insists his family, including his grandparents, the queen and Prince Philip, try to keep things as laid-back as possible. "[Queen Elizabeth] is very funny," Harry told The Telegraph during his tour. "My family is the same as any other ... when it comes to humor behind closed doors, though I'd like to think I was funnier than my grandmother!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite