Prince William: I Want 2 Kids With Duchess Kate
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA1 of 24
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Invision/AP2 of 24
- Photo: Eddie Mulholland/Rex/Rex USA3 of 24
- Photo: Gouhier-Guibbaud/GSI4 of 24
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 24
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA6 of 24
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 24
- Photo: Richard Young/Invision/AP9 of 24
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP10 of 24
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP12 of 24
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 24
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks15 of 24
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN17 of 24
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN18 of 24
- Photo: Splash News19 of 24
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage21 of 24
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.22 of 24
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP23 of 24
Good things do come in pairs!
Touring the Gardens by the Bay attraction in Singapore on Wednesday, Prince William spoke more candidly than ever about his plans to have children with his wife, Duchess Kate, and the ideal size he'd like for his own royal family. "Someone asked him how many children he would like to have, and he said he was thinking about having two," 17-year-old student Corin Ackerman revealed.
(Indeed, now would be a great time to start on baby number one: Earlier this year, a royal insider told Us Weekly that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 30, hope to conceive a child anytime between the last leg of their royal tour in Asia and summer 2013.)
As the royal couple were greeted in the sweltering heat by 1,000 fans at the Gardens, another teen approached Kate about a similarly urgent topic: Her hair! "I asked her how she kept her hair so perfect in this weather, because it's so humid," Ella Major, 15, said. "Mine always poufs up. She was afraid that her hair might be the same way in a few minutes. She said that her hair would pouf up soon enough!"
William himself even apologized for the heat when shaking the hands of Kate Holt and her daughter Isabel, 14. "Sorry, I'm a bit sweaty," he said.
(The royal couple planted a pachira glabra variegated tree to commemorate their visit to the gardens. "It's amazing," the Duchess said as they left. "I hope we can come back in a few years when it's fully grown.")
Later that day, the couple donned safety goggles to visit a newly opened Rolls-Royce jet engine factory. Kate, looking stunning in a white Alexander McQueen broderie anglaise suit, tested out a new state-of-the art engine -- testing its limits as she put her hand on the throttle. "Did that sound okay?" she asked engineers.
Joked William, "Try not to break any engines!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
From Ryan Phillippe to Sofia Vergara, see which stars had the most enviable beach bodies in 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite