"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood's 21st Birthday Plans
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Madison County/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Amber Portwood is going to party all weekend -- legally!
"Amber and Gary are going to Red Lobster for dinner," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
"Then they're going partying with some friends in downtown Indianapolis. The plan is to hit up a couple dance clubs and then they're also going to a bar where Amber is going to ride the mechanical bull."
But what about their daughter, Leah?
Portwood lost primary custody of Leah earlier this week because recent vandalism to her house and car raised red flags with Child Protective Services as to the two-year-old's safety.
"Gary has custody right now, but his mom is going to watch Leah so he can go out with Amber for her birthday," the source said.
"Some of Amber's friends are a little worried that her partying could get out of control now that she's legal. She kind of has a wild streak in her and doesn't always know when to stop."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite