LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A sheriff's detective says actor Robert Wagner has not consented to an
interview in a renewed inquiry into the drowning death of his wife Natalie Wood more than 30 years ago.
Lt. John Corina said Thursday that detectives have interviewed more than 100
people in the re-investigation of Wood's 1981 death. Many of them hadn't been
previously interviewed by investigators.
Corina says multiple attempts to interview Wagner have been rebuffed or gone
unanswered. He says detectives even traveled to Colorado at one point to try to
An attorney for Wagner and his family says they have cooperated with
authorities over the last 30 years and have nothing new to add to the
Detectives began re-investigating Wood's death in November 2011. A review by
coroner's officials resulted in Wood's cause of death being changed to "drowning
and other undetermined factors."
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.
Shakira debuts her baby boy, plus more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.
© 2015 Whalerock Industries