Sarah 'Fergie' Ferguson, Prince Andrew are not getting back together, despite reports
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Terence Donovan/Gene Nokon/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Paul Grover/Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
According to the British newspaper, Fergie and her former husband are getting back together since splitting 17 years ago.
"Mark my words, they will remarry. It is only a matter of time," a close friend of the pair revealed to the Telegraph. Another added: "It wouldn't surprise me at all. They are a wonderful couple together and, better still, pretty amazing parents."
But sources confirm to Us that a reunion between the two is not the cards. "There's no truth in this story at all. They are the best of friends," Ferguson's spokesman told Us.
"I'm afraid this is not true," another source said.
The Duchess and Duke of York, both 53, first married in 1986 and divorced in 1996. They have two daughters together, Princess Beatrice, 25, and Princess Eugenie, 23. "He's a great man and a first-rate father and the bestest friend," Ferguson said of Prince Andrew in 2011's Harper's Bazaar. "I love him. He's my soulmate. It's actually what we said in front of God at the altar: We honor and respect each other until death do us part."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite