The Today coanchor, 40, shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. Today's coverage of the 2012 London Olympics airs on NBC weekdays at 7 A.M.
1. Growing up in Tucson, Arizona, I had a desert tortoise as a pet.
2. I was an aerobics instructor in college.
3. This will be my first time at the Olympics. I've always watched them on TV.
4. My father named me Savannah after my great grandmother.
5. I first appeared on Today in 2005.
6. I've never been to Savannah, Georgia.
7. I can't cook, but I bake.
8. I took piano lessons for eight years.
9. My ringtone is the NBC special report music.
10. My first job was busing tables at a Greek restaurant. I got paid $1 an hour plus tips.
11. Al Roker and I battle each other in Words With Friends.
12. I love to play tennis.
13. I have the Pocket Disco Ball app on my iPhone in case of a dance party!
14. I'm the youngest of three.
15. Bedtime is 9 P.M., wake-up time is 3 A.M.!
16. I've worn glasses since grammar school.
17. I worked at both a skateboard and gold shop, but can't do either.
18. My favorite food is guacamole.
19. I watch Working Girl any time it's on TV.
20. I was born in Australia.
21. Misty May-Treanor tried to teach me how to play beach volleyball. Not sure she succeeded!
22. My brother is an F-16 pilot with the Vermont Air National Guard.
23. I love Indian food.
24. I hate scary movies!
25. My first TV job was at an NBC station in Butte, Montana.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Savannah Guthrie: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me