Slim Your Figure in Minutes With Celeb-Loved Body Shapers
Octavia Spencer may have famously worn three pairs of Spanx shapewear to the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards, but beauty doesn't always have to be that painful.
"Celebs who [don shape wear] are just like Us -- we're all in the same boat," Us Weekly Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison explains of A-listers like Spencer, who never hit the red carpet without their undergarment go-tos. "They always look so comfortable and I'm always wanting to know what they're wearing underneath."
Here, Charnin Morrison highlights her top celeb and stylist-loved picks for comfortable undergarments to keep you looking sleek and feeling sexy this summer.
1. Vassarette Microfiber Wire-Free Bra: Made with ultra-soft microfiber fabric for comfort, the seamless bra is lightly padded to enhance cleavage.
2. Slim Cognito: This Spanx undergarment firms the tummy, hips, thighs and tush, and with its anti-bulge fabric at the thighs, is perfect to show off that pulled together and sucked in look without that girdle, boned shaper feel.
3. Pink Skinny Britches shorts: Also made by Spanx, these lightweight slimming shorts eliminate pinching or binding and offer a pop of color as alternative to the normal nude.
4. Spoil Me Cotton tank: The Spanx-designed bodysuit shapes the top part of your body without leaving you feeling like your rib cage is going to burst.
5. The MANX: This Spanx compression T-shirt designed just for men firms your chest, narrows and slims the waist and supports the back. It also keeps you cool.
For more of Charnin Morrison's shape wear picks -- and details on the go-to curve hugging dress all the celebs are rocking this season -- watch the exclusive video above now!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Slim Your Figure in Minutes With Celeb-Loved Body Shapers
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAuto Enthusiast
From Crowd Ignite