Steal Hottest Woman Alive Sofia Vergara's Look-Sexy Secrets
On Tuesday AskMen.com readers named Sofia Vergara the Most Desirable Woman of 2012 and the rest of the world wondered what took them so long.
The 39-year-old Colombian beauty steams up the small screen on Modern Family and consistently wows on the red carpet with her killer curves.
Genetics aside, here are a few style and beauty tricks that help Vergara look her hottest:
1. "Guy-hot" hair. While other stars sport tight updos and intricate styles, the star alternates between two looks men love: shiny loose waves and flirty ponytails.
2. Mega lashes. Vergara was blessed with big, beautiful brows and a natural cat-eye shape. To enhance the CoverGirl spokesmodel's best assets (from the neck up), her makeup artist Kayleen McAdams applies a few individual false lashes and several coats of mascara.
3. Dazzling jewelry. "I never go out to [red carpet] events without bling-bling," she said at the SAG Awards of her flashy Lorraine Schwartz earrings and matching bracelet.
4. Figure-enhancing dresses. She may have the body of a woman half her age, but Vergara is careful about how she shows it off. "I love tight dresses," she told USA Weekend of her signature silhouette. "But I don't do tight and short now. I do tight and long."
5. Fierce posing skills. With her hand on her hip, shoulders back and chin tilted ever-so-slightly, Vergara’s sexy stance makes everyone stop and stare.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »