Valerie Bertinelli: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Hot in Cleveland's Valerie Bertinelli, 53, gives Us her sizzling secrets! Catch Hot in Cleveland Wednesdays at 10 P.M. on TV Land.
1. My first showbiz gig was a J.C. Penney commercial. I ate a chocolate bunny. Embarrassing!
2. I can't leave home without my reading glasses.
3. The best thing about doing Hot in Cleveland live on June 19 is the butterflies in my stomach.
4. My first concert was Elton John's The Bitch is Back tour.
5. My parents have been married for 59 years.
6. My husband, Tom Vitale, says he stalked me for 30 years. He used to kiss the TV when I was on!
7. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Italy.
8. I am foster mom to two kittens up for adoption in three weeks.
9. My Sunday ritual is drinking coffee and doing crossword puzzles.
10. I want to go to culinary school.
11. My husband loves to ride motorcycles with my brother Patrick.
12. I collect red bracelets. They remind me to stop and be kind to yourself and others.
13. I've been in the same book club with a group of women I've known since 1997.
14. I'm a football super fan of the Cleveland Browns and New Orleans Saints.
15. My favorite cocktails are champagne, zinfandel or a dirty martini.
16. I love to do needlepoint. It took me eight months to make my son Wolfie's Christmas stocking when he was 5.
17. I was in a school vocal group, Peppermint Rainbows.
18. I drive a street-legal golf cart to work every single day.
19. My favorite color is yellow.
20. My favorite snack is Jenny Craig's red velvet cake.
21. I was a cheerleader in junior high. My mom made my outfit!
22. During the 1980 actors' strike, I roofed a house with my brother Drew.
23. My first home was in L.A.'s Los Feliz with [then-husband] Eddie Van Halen.
24. I have a "w" tattoo on my left ankle in honor of my son.
25. My dream job would be to be a judge on Iron Chef America - and not gain any weight!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Valerie Bertinelli: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »