Victoria, David Beckham Debut Baby Girl Harper Seven
- Photo: David Beckham/Facebook/.1 of 13
- Photo: @VictoriaBeckham/Twitter/.2 of 13
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.6 of 13
- Photo: CAMERA PRESS/David Dyson/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: @vicotirabeckham/Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
Looks like Harper Seven got her parents' good looks!
Victoria, 37, also tweeted a picture Sunday of David, 36, tenderly holding their newborn daughter. In the black and white photo, David cradles Harper Seven and sweetly touches her nose with his. She's "Daddy's little girl," Victoria explained.
Harper Seven was born July 10 at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. David and Victoria also have three sons: Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.
On Thursday, the fashion designer tweeted that "baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. I have fallen in love all over again!"
"We feel so blessed," she added. "And the boys love their baby sister so much."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough talks about her new video series with Caress, who she's rooting for to win "DWTS"Watch Video »
We chat with Russell Brand, Jonah Hill, P. Diddy and Elizabeth Moss of "Get Him To The Greek."Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »