Why Was Gisele Kissing Another Man?
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Last Thursday, Gisele Bundchen was photographed kissing a man, not her husband, Tom Brady, at the Vogue 90th Anniversary party in Paris.
Bundchen's mystery party companion: NYC art dealer Helly Nahmad, who explained the controversial pics to Brazilian newspaper O Dia (via Huffington Post).
Nahmad, who once dated another Brazilian model, Ana Beatriz Barros, told the paper that he and Bundchen are longtime friends and that he even introduced her to old flame Leonardo DiCaprio. What about that kiss? "Gosh, it was a kiss on the cheek," he said, claiming that the camera caught them at a deceptive angle.
He added that New England Patriots star Brady even saw the talked-about photos of Nahmad and his wife and laughed.
Married since February 2009, Bundchen and Brady welcomed son Benjamin last December.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite