Celebrities Tricked Into Attending Strip Club Opening
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Next time, these stars will be reading the fine print!
They all signed on to attend the grand opening of Sapphire Gentleman's Club in NYC without realizing there would be topless dancers and bodypainted performers.
Ronson -- who recently broke up with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan -- was visibly angry for having to DJ at the event.
"Sam feels she got tricked into performing," a source told Usmagazine.com the day of the party. "She didn't know it was a strip club. She doesn't want to go on tonight!"
In fact, she wrote on her Twitter page that she was not aware that the party was at a strip club when she signed on.
"Note to self: read the whole email ... before saying yes to DJ gigs," she wrote. "Sapphire??? Oops!"
Ronson, who refused to pose for photos or do interviews, worked the DJ booth as Sapphire dancers performed provocatively right in front of her. Still, Ronson focused on her music and did not look at the performers once.
"The silver lining to my night -- it has never been more appropriate for me to play 'Make it Rain,'" Ronson wrote on her Twitter page later in the evening.
Shannen Doherty -- who was accompanied by her boyfriend, Noah Tepperberg -- was equally as surprised by the venue.
"I had no idea it was a strip club!" Doherty, who left after 45 minutes, told Us. "They told me it was a restaurant or club, so I was kind of in shock."
Also in attendance that night was Pamela Anderson, who kept to herself in a roped-off booth. Her security guard told Us that she wanted to be "left alone."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite