Jen Aniston 'Wants to Be Set Up WIth a Wealthy Businessman'
- Photo: Pool/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Davis/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Jennifer Aniston, 40, is through with famous men, says an insider, who notes that the actress was left "really messed up and heartbroken" by singer John Mayer.
"She wants to be set up with a wealthy businessman, not a celebrity," the insider says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Though her rep says Aniston "does not place restrictions on the people who may come into her life," the insider says pals like Courteney Cox are hoping she'll settle with an "older, mature man."
Still, one pal doubts the resolution will stick: "She always ends up drifting back to actors and musicians. Her friends want a normal guy, but she's drawn to the attention."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite