Jenny McCarthy: I've Dated a Chubby, Hairy Guy Who Lived in a Shed
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: David Tingey/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Talk about shacking up!
Back in her 20s, Jenny McCarthy romanced an older man: a "chubby, hairy guy" who lived in a "shed," she said Wednesday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
McCarthy, now 37, dished about her visits to her unlikely beau's home. "It was one of those shacks that you buy at Wal-Mart that you stick your lawn mower in. It was a shed."
The shed wasn't exactly pimped out, either. "He had like 15 blankets ... that he called a futon," McCarthy said, with "raccoons" also skulking about.
"I was laying there thinking, 'Wait a minute, I'm kind of hot!' What am I doing?!" said the star, who split from longtime love Jim Carrey earlier this year.
McCarthy stressed that she has "nothing against" hirsute, plus-size guys. "I would date chubby, hairy guys ... if they're nice!"
"I'm open to all men," she added. "I can still love someone with a small penis. [But] he was such a jerk!"
So why did she date him? "I was thinking 'This would make a great husband and a great dad, because I'm as good as he's gonna get,'" she said of her psychology back then.
She writes about the experience in "Dating a Teletubby," a chapter from her new book, "Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite