Lindsay Lohan Tells Us "I'm in Absolute Hell"
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Robert Klein/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
EXCLUSIVE on Us:
Lindsay Lohan in Tears: I'm in "Absolute Hell"
In the newest issue of Us Weekly, Lindsay Lohan opens up about her heartbreaking split from Samantha Ronson, the "humiliating" weekend showdown with Ronson's family, and says that friends' fears she is suicidal are unfounded.
"It's absolute hell," Lohan told Us on Monday in a far-ranging interview over several lengthy phone calls and emails where she was both agitated, crying and baffled by the turn of events.
Ronson broke it off with her girlfriend of nearly two years last Friday, and hired five security guards to keep Lohan out of an afterparty for her sister Charlotte at the Chateau Marmont.
"The worst night of my life," Lohan -- who was staying directly one floor above the Ronsons with her mom Dina and sister Ali -- tells Us.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite