Martha Stewart's dog dies in Pa. kennel blast
LEHIGHTON, Pa. (AP) -- Martha Stewart's puppy has died in a propane explosion at a northeastern Pennsylvania kennel.
Stewart says on her blog she's "deeply saddened" by the death of her chow, Ghengis Khan, in Friday's blast at Pazzazz Pet Boarding kennel in the Pocono Mountains.
Fifteen dogs were killed in the explosion. Two more died over the weekend.
The kennel was getting a propane delivery when the tank ignited, setting the pens on fire.
The driver was critically burned. A hospital spokeswoman says Timothy Kleinhagen of Summit Hill has been upgraded to stable condition.
Officials say a spark or static electricity may have started the blaze.
Stewart says she hopes for a speedy recovery for the surviving dogs and the driver. She also says her "heart goes out" to the kennel owner.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite