Police called to 'Teen Mom' star's house
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Amber Portwood/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
"Teen Mom"'s Amber Portwood may be in trouble for domestic abuse yet again. In a previous episode of "Teen Mom" Portwood is seen striking the father of her baby, Gary Shirley. She is currently being investigated by the police for the abuse portrayed on this particular episode, which took place in front of their daughter.
And now according to an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, authorities were called to Shirley's home on Tuesday night after Shirley reportedly pushed Portwood out of his front door.
Shirley told police that Portwood lost her temper after viewing a text message that he received.
RELATED: Is Portwood pregnant again?
Portwood claims that she is under an extensive amount of stress, due to the previous abuse allegations that she faces from the "Teen Mom" series.
There has been no information about whether the couple's daughter, Leah, was at the home during this most recent altercation.
RELATED: Sarah Palin through the years
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite