Aaron Paul, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Chiklis Join 'The Breakfast Club'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News15 of 16
The face of someone who thinks Claire is a "fat girl's name."
Jason Reitman announced the rest of the cast for tonight's staged reading of "The Breakfast Club" at LACMA and it's amazing. Michael Chiklis will play the principal, Jennifer Garner will play the Molly Ringwald character of Claire, and Aaron Paul will play Judd Nelson's character, Bender. Aaron Paul! As Judd Nelson!
They join Mindy Kaling (Ally Sheedy), James Van Der Beek (Emilio Estevez), Patton Oswalt (Anthony Michael Hall), and J.K. Simmons (the janitor) in what sounds like the most fun tribute to the John Hughes movie ever. Take this staged reading on the road, please. [Jason Reitman]
Read more posts by Margaret Lyons
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite