Aaron Paul, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Chiklis Join 'The Breakfast Club'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News15 of 16
The face of someone who thinks Claire is a "fat girl's name."
Jason Reitman announced the rest of the cast for tonight's staged reading of "The Breakfast Club" at LACMA and it's amazing. Michael Chiklis will play the principal, Jennifer Garner will play the Molly Ringwald character of Claire, and Aaron Paul will play Judd Nelson's character, Bender. Aaron Paul! As Judd Nelson!
They join Mindy Kaling (Ally Sheedy), James Van Der Beek (Emilio Estevez), Patton Oswalt (Anthony Michael Hall), and J.K. Simmons (the janitor) in what sounds like the most fun tribute to the John Hughes movie ever. Take this staged reading on the road, please. [Jason Reitman]
Read more posts by Margaret Lyons
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite