Actor George Clooney testifies at fraud trial
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Pierpaolo Ferreri / Twin Pics/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
MILAN (AP) -- Actor George Clooney has testified at a fraud trial in Milan and even the judge said it seemed like a Hollywood set.
RELATED: More George pics
Dozens of celebrity watchers packed the tiny courtroom Friday as Clooney showed up at the trial against three defendants charged with co-opting the American actor's name for a line of clothing.
RELATED: Hollywood womanizers & man-eaters
Clooney wore a navy blue suit, crisp white shirt and red-spotted blue tie as he addressed the court through an interpreter. He said photos purportedly showing him with two of the defendants were doctored and that his signature on documents was forged.
After his 90-minute testimony, Judge Pietro Caccialanza thanked Clooney and said the session "has lasted as long as a movie."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite