U2's Adam Clayton sells New York pad to Bruce Willis
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
U2 bassist Adam Clayton has sold his New York home to Bruce Willis.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
The movie star spent a reported $8.7 million on the three-bedroom Central Park West property, which has been on the market since October.
The pad comes with direct Central Park views and four full bathrooms, according to the Real Estalker blog, and it's actually two apartments rolled into one.
Clayton bought the first Eldorado building space in 1993 for $620,000 and the second the following year for $430,000.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite