U2's Adam Clayton sells New York pad to Bruce Willis
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
U2 bassist Adam Clayton has sold his New York home to Bruce Willis.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
The movie star spent a reported $8.7 million on the three-bedroom Central Park West property, which has been on the market since October.
The pad comes with direct Central Park views and four full bathrooms, according to the Real Estalker blog, and it's actually two apartments rolled into one.
Clayton bought the first Eldorado building space in 1993 for $620,000 and the second the following year for $430,000.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Shakira debuts her baby boy, plus more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Miley Cyrus has changed her style over the years.Watch Video »