U2's Adam Clayton sells New York pad to Bruce Willis
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
U2 bassist Adam Clayton has sold his New York home to Bruce Willis.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
The movie star spent a reported $8.7 million on the three-bedroom Central Park West property, which has been on the market since October.
The pad comes with direct Central Park views and four full bathrooms, according to the Real Estalker blog, and it's actually two apartments rolled into one.
Clayton bought the first Eldorado building space in 1993 for $620,000 and the second the following year for $430,000.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Mariah Carey opened up to ET's Rocsi Diaz today concerning her rumored feud with fellow 'American Idol' judge Nicki Minaj.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »