U2's Adam Clayton sells New York pad to Bruce Willis
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
U2 bassist Adam Clayton has sold his New York home to Bruce Willis.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
The movie star spent a reported $8.7 million on the three-bedroom Central Park West property, which has been on the market since October.
The pad comes with direct Central Park views and four full bathrooms, according to the Real Estalker blog, and it's actually two apartments rolled into one.
Clayton bought the first Eldorado building space in 1993 for $620,000 and the second the following year for $430,000.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite