U2's Adam Clayton sells New York pad to Bruce Willis
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
U2 bassist Adam Clayton has sold his New York home to Bruce Willis.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
The movie star spent a reported $8.7 million on the three-bedroom Central Park West property, which has been on the market since October.
The pad comes with direct Central Park views and four full bathrooms, according to the Real Estalker blog, and it's actually two apartments rolled into one.
Clayton bought the first Eldorado building space in 1993 for $620,000 and the second the following year for $430,000.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChanged Woman
From Crowd Ignite