Amy Adams can't decide on wedding date
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional10 of 15
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
Actress Amy Adams is keeping her husband-to-be waiting on a wedding because she can't decide on a date.
"The Fighter" star became engaged to Darren Le Gallo in July, 2008, and they've since become parents to daughter Aviana, who was born in May last year (2010).
But there's still no firm plans for the couple to become husband and wife.
Adams admits she has been working on a tentative schedule for her big day, but she can't finalize anything as she keeps changing her mind about her preferred date.
She tells InStyle magazine, "I'll say to Darren, 'What do you think of May?' and he'll say, 'May. Ha, ha. You just let me know.' I just can't decide! I am putting more pressure on myself now that we have Avi. I'll figure it out soon."
The Oscar nominee previously considered exchanging vows with Legallo while she was pregnant, but backed out of the quick 'shotgun' wedding because she wanted a "traditional" ceremony.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »