Woody Allen eyes America's First Lady Michelle Obama for movie role
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Jackson/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP15 of 16
The "Annie Hall" director's new film, "Midnight in Paris," features a performance by Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Allen decided on a whim to cast the politician's wife as he shared a meal with the couple - and he's adamant he'd make U.S. President Barack Obama's wife a similar offer.
He tells British TV show Daybreak, "If I was in a room with Michelle Obama and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz and Emily Blunt all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite