Woody Allen eyes America's First Lady Michelle Obama for movie role
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Jackson/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP15 of 16
The "Annie Hall" director's new film, "Midnight in Paris," features a performance by Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Allen decided on a whim to cast the politician's wife as he shared a meal with the couple - and he's adamant he'd make U.S. President Barack Obama's wife a similar offer.
He tells British TV show Daybreak, "If I was in a room with Michelle Obama and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite