Actress Amanda Bynes Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
- Photo: Handout/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin2 of 15
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Marks/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images/WireImage.com14 of 15
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Authorities say actress Amanda Bynes has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after she grazed a sheriff's patrol car.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
The 26-year-old actress was arrested around 3 a.m. Friday in West Hollywood.
The Los Angeles County sheriff's department says that Bynes attempted to pass a patrol car making a right turn when she hit it. Deputies who arrested her suspect she was drunk at the time.
RELATED VIDEO: Amanda Bynes Busted for DUI
Bynes is being held on $5,000 bail. Her publicist, Melissa Raubvogel, did not immediately return a call and an email from The Associated Press.
The actress appeared in the 2010 film "Easy A" and the Nickelodeon series "What I Like About You."
RELATED: Bynes Doesn't Regret Candid Tweets
Deputies say there was paint damage to both cars, but no one was injured.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite