Amanda Bynes Charged With Two Misdemeanor Counts of Hit-and-Run
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 8
- Photo: Handout/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Amanda Bynes is finally facing some consequences for her alleged reign of vehicular terror. On Wednesday, the seemingly unsafe-at-any-speed actress, 26, was charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirms to People.
She was dinged with the misdemeanor counts after purportedly playing bumper cars with fellow motorists in separate accidents in April and August. If convicted of both charges, she could face a year in the pokey.
According to TMZ, prosecutors decided to reopen Amanda's hit-and-run case from April, when she was accused of ramming a car on the freeway and leaving the scene, following a similar incident in early August, when she allegedly rear-ended a Toyota and took off without exchanging information.
In June, she pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence after she was arrested on April 6 for sideswiping a police car and refusing to submit to a Breathalyzer or a blood test.
"I don't drink," she tweeted to President Obama shortly after her DUI plea. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
Bynes is scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 27.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite