Amanda Bynes doesn't regret candid tweets
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital6 of 22
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images/WireImage.com8 of 22
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional13 of 22
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Twitter15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional18 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.19 of 22
- Photo: Dreamworks SKG/Promotional20 of 22
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News21 of 22
Actress Amanda Bynes insists she has "no regrets" about posting intimate messages and pictures on Twitter because she only reveals details she would tell an interviewer.
The "Hairspray" star quit the social networking site last year but has since rejoined and regularly uploads revealing comments about her personal life.
RELATED: Amanda Bynes Debuts New Puppy
Bynes says she uses the blog to let her fans know a bit more about her, but rules out giving away anything too revealing.
She tells People, "I believe in no regrets. You say what you feel because you felt it at the moment. It's sort of like what I would tell a reporter if I were doing an interview. You kind of have to let people know a little bit about you. And once you've been in the business for a long time, people kind of know stuff about your life.
"I don't tell anybody anything too personal. But I say stuff I would say in an interview. I don't like talking about [dating]. But when I'm getting married, I'll be open about that."
And Bynes is also adamant she doesn't regret announcing her acting hiatus on Twitter last year, explaining, "I really just needed some time off. I've been acting since I was seven, and I'm 25 now. So, it's not retiring so much. It's just taking some time off."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »