Amanda Bynes Tweets: 'I Have an Eating Disorder'
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter1 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter3 of 19
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 19
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 19
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 19
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 19
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter8 of 19
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.9 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: GSI15 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA18 of 19
The day after her 27th birthday, Amanda Bynes had a revelation to share with her 528,174 followers on Twitter: "I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin," the former "What I Like About You" star wrote late Thursday, April 4. Bynes didn't elaborate any further on what type of eating disorder she struggles with, or whether she's sought help.
Having relocated to New York last year, Bynes was photographed strolling through Times Square on Wednesday -- her birthday -- checking out her cell phone and braving the 40-degree weather in slide sandals without socks, plus a Cartier love bracelet and ruby-and-diamond ring. In a since-deleted tweet, Bynes had claimed that a woman impersonating her has been out and about in the Big Apple for casual photo ops.
Because she's been in New York, the former Nickelodeon star was a no-show on Tuesday in Burbank, Calif., for a pre-trial hearing regarding two misdemeanor charges for driving without a license. Her attorney, Richard Hutton, was there in her place, and he asked the judge for a continuance, which was granted. The next hearing has been set for May 9.
Bynes' license was suspended last September after she was arrested for DUI, with multiple hit-and-runs in the Los Angeles area over several months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite