Amanda Seyfried Had the Hots for *NSYNC's JC Chasez -- Not Justin Timberlake
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 24
- Photo: Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: WENN6 of 24
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News7 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage13 of 24
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour18 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour19 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour20 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour21 of 24
- Photo: WENN22 of 24
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News23 of 24
"I was obsessed with *NSYNC," she tells Conan O'Brien. "Who wasn't?!"
But while millions of teenage fans fawned over Timberlake, Seyfried -- who would go on to costar with the now 31-year-old in "Alpha Dog" and "In Time" -- couldn't be bothered.
"[Justin] wasn't my favorite -- I didn't even find him attractive in fact!" she told O'Brien, instead pledging her allegiance to JC Chasez.
That's not to say that Seyfried doesn't think highly of Timberlake, who appeared as her love interest in In Time.
"He's a very respectful, intuitive man and in some ways, just the perfect guy for a woman," Seyfried has said of Timberlake, who proposed to girlfriend of four years Jessica Biel in December 2011. "He treats his mother really well. He's really funny. He has a lot of humility. He's just very aware."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite