Amanda Seyfried Had the Hots for *NSYNC's JC Chasez -- Not Justin Timberlake
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 24
- Photo: Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: WENN6 of 24
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News7 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage13 of 24
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour18 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour19 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour20 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour21 of 24
- Photo: WENN22 of 24
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News23 of 24
"I was obsessed with *NSYNC," she tells Conan O'Brien. "Who wasn't?!"
But while millions of teenage fans fawned over Timberlake, Seyfried -- who would go on to costar with the now 31-year-old in "Alpha Dog" and "In Time" -- couldn't be bothered.
"[Justin] wasn't my favorite -- I didn't even find him attractive in fact!" she told O'Brien, instead pledging her allegiance to JC Chasez.
That's not to say that Seyfried doesn't think highly of Timberlake, who appeared as her love interest in In Time.
"He's a very respectful, intuitive man and in some ways, just the perfect guy for a woman," Seyfried has said of Timberlake, who proposed to girlfriend of four years Jessica Biel in December 2011. "He treats his mother really well. He's really funny. He has a lot of humility. He's just very aware."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »