Amanda Seyfried Had the Hots for *NSYNC's JC Chasez -- Not Justin Timberlake
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 24
- Photo: Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: WENN6 of 24
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News7 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.9 of 24
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 24
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage13 of 24
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour18 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour19 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour20 of 24
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour21 of 24
- Photo: WENN22 of 24
- Photo: CL / NB/Splash News23 of 24
"I was obsessed with *NSYNC," she tells Conan O'Brien. "Who wasn't?!"
But while millions of teenage fans fawned over Timberlake, Seyfried -- who would go on to costar with the now 31-year-old in "Alpha Dog" and "In Time" -- couldn't be bothered.
"[Justin] wasn't my favorite -- I didn't even find him attractive in fact!" she told O'Brien, instead pledging her allegiance to JC Chasez.
That's not to say that Seyfried doesn't think highly of Timberlake, who appeared as her love interest in In Time.
"He's a very respectful, intuitive man and in some ways, just the perfect guy for a woman," Seyfried has said of Timberlake, who proposed to girlfriend of four years Jessica Biel in December 2011. "He treats his mother really well. He's really funny. He has a lot of humility. He's just very aware."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »