- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 25
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 25
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 25
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks7 of 25
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks9 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 25
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA13 of 25
- Photo: COBO/GSI14 of 25
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: VAET/GSI16 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: WENN18 of 25
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News19 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP21 of 25
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG22 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks23 of 25
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA24 of 25
By Paris Hampton and Molly McGonigle
Amanda Seyfried has been a mainstay on red carpets for quite some time now. And with the worldwide success of "Les Misérables," she finds herself making the rounds at all the award shows. But first things first: What's a girl to wear to all of these fabulous events?
"I have no idea what I'm wearing," she told Wonderwall at the National Board of Review Awards Gala in New York on Jan. 8. "To be honest with you, as soon as I land tomorrow [in Los Angeles] my stylist Allison will show me some dresses she'll think I might like."
RELATED: Amanda and more celebs out and about
Ever the red carpet veteran, Amanda already has a few designers on her radar. “Valentino is always good for an awards show. I think Stella McCartney is always doing something really fun.”
Thankfully, while she's been busy attending, she has people already on the case to find perfect gowns for the occasion. "My publicist usually tells me what she wants me to wear," she said. "Then I usually fight with her and then I usually wear what she wants me to wear."
RELATED: Check out the year's funniest pics
Even though she's been in the spotlight for years, Amanda still gets excited about the perks of being an actress in Hollywood.
"Going to this premiere ["Les Misérables"] in London [was so glamorous]," she said. "I saw myself up on the huge screens on the red carpet. It was kind of cheesy but at the same time, really amazing."
And while she's all about glamming up for big events, Amanda wants nothing more than a low-key Valentine's Day. "I'll probably hang out with my dog." Such sweet, puppy love to look forward to!
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »